SK hynix Platinum P41 1TB9.8/10 (Expert Score)
About this item
- Top-tier performance – Read speeds up to 7,000 MB/s and write speeds of up to 6,500 MB/s with proprietary SK hynix HYPERWRITE cache technology
- Pioneering power efficiency – next-tier power efficiency that keeps your system running smoother than ever
- 5-year warranty, superior reliability and stability – Tested and validated through 1,000 hours of HTOL (Stress Test) with MTBF reaching 1.5 million hours, up to 1,200 TBW (TeraBytes Written)
- Premium SSD powered by the global top-tier memory manufacturer, a tech leader since 1983
- Easy installation across multiple devices, pairing with our custom SK hynix edition Macrium cloning software
- Backwards compatible with PCIe 3.0 system but limited maximum speed of (up to) 3,500 MB/s read and (up to) 3,200 MB/s write.
- Performance may vary depending on the system hardware & system configuration.
The SK hynix Platinum P41 is quoted to deliver up to 7.0GB/s read for all capacities while reaching up to 6.5GB/s for the higher capacity models in write activity–doubling the potential read and write output of the P31. For random 4K reads, the 1TB and 2TB capacities are expected to hit reads and writes upwards of 1.4 million IOPS and 1.3 million IOPS, respectively.
Looking at reliability, the P41 is specced at 1,200 TBW (which is the same as the P31) and has gone through an extensive 1,000 hours of high-temperature operating life (HTOL) testing. It also has an MTBF rating of 1.5 million hours.
Each P41 is bundled with a customized edition of the Macrium cloning software, so users can easily perform data transfers and operating system migration when needed. SK hynix also bundled their Easy Kit software, which allows users to assess the performance and status of the P41 SSD at a glance.
Time Tested TBW
The Platinum P41 has been fine tuned to lead the industry in sustained performance. Enduring rigorous 1,000-hour stress tests the Platinum P41 boasts an outstanding 1,200-TBW (Terabytes Written, 2TB standard) rating.
Simple Data Migration
We provide our customized SK hynix edition Macrium cloning software for data transfers and OS migration along with our Easy Kit software so you can check the performance and status of your SSD at a glance.
Platinum 5-Year Protection
SK hynix promises quality with confidence. Our products have long lasting performance so our loyal customers can purchase with peace of mind.
- Class-leading all-around performance
- Competitive performance in sustained workloads
- Class-leading power efficiency
- Competitive pricing
- Runs hot; no heatsink
- No 4TB option yet
SK hynix Platinum P41 1TB Prices
Specification: SK hynix Platinum P41 1TB
There are no reviews yet.