Redragon GS520 RGB Desktop Speakers9/10 (Expert Score)
Check all prices
About this item
- Enhanced Clear Sound – Equipped with advanced sound drive unit with full range 2.0 channel enhanced stereo core, GS520 ANVIL offers you superior auditory feast.
- Touch Controlled RGB Lighting – Not only the sound quality is solid, but also the lighting bar is attractive. 6 modes are choosable for different vibes by touch-control, switch off the light is also available.
- More Than Fancy – Minimalism modern urban design with brushed material style, the seamless blend of dynamic stylish and upscale textural feel.
- Easy-access Volume Control – Individual volume up and volume down buttons make adjusting the volume easy and accurate.
- Plug & Play for Broad Compatibility – USB powered with 3.5mm audio and mic cables allows this rockstar to party on wide types of stages for PC, TV, and Laptop. Up to 31 in (80 cm) cable length between two speakers.
Redragon GS520 RGB Desktop Speakers
- Compact Design
- Space saving 2.0 PC speakers on any tight desktop. 2.0 Channel Stereo Core
- Equipped with advanced sound drive unit with full range 2.0 channel stereo
- Plug & Play for Broad Compatibility
- USB powered with 3.5mm audio and mic cables allows this rockstar to party on wide type of stages for PC, TV, Laptop and Smartphone. Get it all connected well on your device and let the party begin.
- Indispensable RGB LED
- Our Redragon themed RGB LED backlit.
More Ways to Play
Not just for gaming, the GS520 desktop speakers are also great for movies and music. Endless fun for different entertain ways.
With a light touch, the backlit mode of the RGB lighting bar can be switched with 6 modes. With a simple click, the volume can be precisely adjusted.
Detailed Texture Style
Minimalist, but not singularly boring. Urban modern style with brushed texture finish, highlighting your taste.
Redragon GS520 RGB Desktop Speakers: Expert ReviewNot just for gaming, the GS520 desktop speakers are also great for movies and music. Endless fun for different entertain ways.
Value for money
- In terms of connectivity, the Anvil speakers perform admirably.
- Outperforms price
- Change light colors with a touch of a button
- Ideal light strength and patterns
- Plug and play aspect
- The quality of the RGB lights is certainly up for debate.
- Short cables
- Audio quality dips at high volumes
Redragon GS520 RGB Desktop Speakers Prices
Specification: Redragon GS520 RGB Desktop Speakers
3 reviews for Redragon GS520 RGB Desktop Speakers
Show all Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Chris Neal –
Size wise they are small but appropriate for a desk. Housing is plastic, mainly matte with some gloss on the front. All in all they look good. Buttons work well and have a nice click. The rgb button is touch sensitive and works perfectly.Cables are just long enough to fit on the sides of my 32” curved monitor without pulling them tight. A 34” monitor would likely be the limit. Rgb lights look good and not cheap.Sound wise they are a vast improvement over the monitor speakers. Music wise they sound ok. Mids and highs sound good. Bass is lacking and it won’t rattle your desk at all. That being said they are loud and clear nearly to max volume on most music. Bass does have a rubber band boing sound at higher volumes.For games and movies it’s a different story. Voices are crisp and clear. Bass is what I’d call flat meaning it sounds like it’s supposed to. Not boomy and not completely lacking. Stereo separation is good. No issue knowing which direction the sounds are coming from. One important note. Sound quality was much better plugging them into the pc versus my monitor. In every way. I would suggest anyone else do the same.Overall I’ve no regrets buying them. they aren’t over lacking and they aren’t overkill. And honestly if you want more than these can do you should be using high quality headphones or get a hifi audio setup.
I was looking for new speakers for my computer and came across these from Redragon. I already have a gaming mouse and keyboard from them, so this fit right in.The setup is simple. The controls are simple enough. The only downside is the lack of separate control for the LED lights. It was a struggle to get them to change once I started fooling around with them, so once I got them cycling through the colors, I left it as is. There really should be a separate button for that, or at the very least allow you to control them through the Redragon gaming keyboard.The sound quality is good. I’ve gone through streaming audio, MMO games, stored media, and there is no difference or loss in quality.In all, I recommend these speakers if you’re looking for something colorful and simple, not to mention affordable.
Aesthetics and quality for the price is good.My only issue with this product is that you cannot set a default to volume and color as it resets every time you turn off and on your computer. Having to adjust it every time is a no-no in design for me.