Logitech Blue Yeti USB Microphone – Blackout9.6/10 (Expert Score)
- Custom three-capsule array: This professional USB mic produces clear, powerful, broadcast-quality sound for YouTube videos, Twitch game streaming, podcasting, Zoom meetings, music recording and more
- Blue VOICE software: Elevate your streamings and recordings with clear broadcast vocal sound and entertain your audience with enhanced effects, advanced modulation and HD audio samples
- Four pickup patterns: Flexible cardioid, omni, bidirectional, and stereo pickup patterns allow you to record in ways that would normally require multiple mics, for vocals, instruments and podcasts
- Onboard audio controls: Headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and mic gain put you in charge of every level of the audio recording and streaming process
- Positionable design: Pivot the mic in relation to the sound source to optimize your sound quality thanks to the adjustable desktop stand and track your voice in real time with no-latency monitoring
- Plug ‘n Play: Set up the computer microphone in seconds with the included desktop stand or connect directly to a mic stand or boom arm and instantly start recording and streaming on Mac or PC.
Create unparalleled recordings with your computer using Blue’s best-selling Yeti USB microphones. Thanks to our proprietary tri-capsule technology, Yeti microphones produce pristine, studio-quality recordings with legendary ease. And four different pattern settings offer incredible flexibility so you can record vocals, music, podcasts, audio for video, interviews, or even cryptozoology lectures in ways that would normally require multiple microphones. Whether you’re recording at home, on the road, or in the Himalayas, Yeti helps you produce studio-quality recordings every time.
Control the volume of sound in your headphones and touch the mute button for those times mid-stream when you need to cough or sneeze
Connect directly to your computer via the included USB cable
For perfect microphone positioning on the desktop.
Delivers Blue’s legendary broadcast sound
Control the sensitivity of the mic capsules.
Change between cardioid, omni, bidirectional and stereo pickup patterns.
- Excellent sound quality considering the price.
- Good build with a quality stand.
- Very versatile with four polar patterns.
- Easy to use.
- Plug and play compatibility.
- Works best when directly connected to your computer, not through a USB hub.
- No on/off switch.
- Extremely sensitive, which is good or bad depending on the circumstances.
- Not the smallest of USB microphones.
Logitech Blue Yeti USB Microphone – Blackout Prices
Specification: Logitech Blue Yeti USB Microphone – Blackout
There are no reviews yet.