Kirby’s Return to Dream Land™ Deluxe – Nintendo Switch9/10 (Expert Score)
About this item
- Join Kirby in a 1-4 player* collaborative adventure and competitive subgame attractions.
- Help Magolor rebuild his ship with Copy Abilities like Fire, Whip, Mecha, and Sand in the main adventure
- Play returning subgames like Samurai Kirby, as well as new ones like Magolor’s Tome Trackers and Booming Blasters in the Merry Magoland amusement park
- Bring along friends* to play on the same system and choose characters like King Dedede, Meta Knight, and Bandana Waddle Dee. You can even play as four Kirbys!
Kirby’s adventures continue in Dream Land! The tough puff Kirby is back for a 4-player* platforming adventure in Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe.. Copy enemies’ abilities and use their power to attack with a sword, wield a whip, and float with a parasol. You can also laser blast with the new Mecha Copy Ability that makes a series debut! The extra muscle will be handy in finding missing pieces for Magolor’s ship, which crash landed on Planet Popstar.
- Float and fight along with friends on the same system, where each player can control another Kirby or one of Kirby’s iconic friends like King Dedede, Meta Knight, and Bandana Waddle Dee.
- Play attractions built around returning subgames like Samurai Kirby as well as some brand-new ones like Magolor’s Tome Trackers.
- Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer. Sold separately.
- Take a break from the adventure and play subgames with friends
- Bring along up to 3 additional friends on a detour from the adventure as you compete on the same system* and share the fun together!
Who we are
Nintendo’s mission is to put smiles on the faces of everyone we touch. We do so by creating new surprises for people across the world to enjoy together. We’ve forged our own path since 1889, when we began making hanafuda playing cards in Kyoto, Japan. Today, we’re fortunate to be able to share our characters, ideas and worlds through the medium of video games and the entertainment industry.
- The story mode is good wholesome fun
- Merry Magoland makes for a brilliant party game
- Super Abilities are a blast
- Boss fights lack difficulty
- Controlling Kirby’s copy abilities can take some getting used to
- It’s a bit pricey if you’re not interested in the side activities
Kirby’s Return to Dream Land™ Deluxe – Nintendo Switch Prices
Specification: Kirby’s Return to Dream Land™ Deluxe – Nintendo Switch
There are no reviews yet.