FIFA 2023 [Game]9.6/10 (Expert Score)
About this item
- FIFA World Cup™ – Experience the pinnacle of international football with the men’s FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ and FIFA Women’s World Cup Australia and New Zealand 2023™, with more information to follow in the build-up to each tournament.
- Gameplay – A new risk versus reward shooting mechanic, refreshed free kicks, penalties and corners, and more realistic physics bring the variety of football to The World’s Game.
- Training Centre – A new coaching system helps introduce new and less experienced players to the fundamentals of gameplay, with a series of challenges and chapters to help you improve your game.
- FIFA 23 Ultimate Team™ – FUT Moments and a revamped Chemistry system give you a whole new way to play and build your dream squad, as new ICONs and FUT Heroes join the game’s most popular mode.
- Pro Clubs – Bring more personality than ever before to the pitch with new customization, improvements to Drop Ins, new perks, and more.
- Authenticity – Play The World’s Game with over 19,000 players, 700+ teams, 100 stadiums and over 30 leagues in FIFA 23.
- Women’s Football – Play as women’s club teams for the first time in EA SPORTS FIFA history as the Barclays FA Women’s Super League and Division 1 Arkema come to FIFA 23 at launch. Plus, enjoy dedicated HyperMotion2 capture that powers the women’s game to make female players move authentically in FIFA 23.
- Matchday Experience – From augmented reality broadcast replays to hyper-realistic pitch surfaces and enhanced stadium atmosphere, get an elevated matchday experience in FIFA 23.
- Cross-play – Play together against friends on different platforms as FIFA 23 introduces cross-play in 1v1 modes across FIFA Ultimate Team™, Online Seasons, Online Friendlies, and more.
- Career Mode – Define your personality as a player, manage as some of football’s most famous names, and enjoy a new way to play your season with Playable Highlights in the most authentic FIFA Career Mode experience to date.
- Volta Football – Get together with friends or the VOLTA FOOTBALL Community and express your style in new and upgraded VOLTA Arcades, with more ways to make your Avatar your own.
EA SPORTS™ FIFA 23 brings The World’s Game to the pitch, with both men’s and women’s FIFA World Cup™ tournaments, the addition of women’s club teams, cross-play features, and new ways to play your favorite modes.
EA SPORTS™ FIFA 23 brings even more of the action and realism of football to the pitch in The World’s Game. Play the biggest tournaments in football with both the men’s and women’s FIFA World Cup™ tournaments coming to FIFA 23 during the season, play as women’s club teams for the first time ever, plus enjoy cross-play features that make it easier to play against friends.
Enjoy a new way to play and build your dream squad in FIFA Ultimate Team™ with FUT Moments and a revamped Chemistry system, or live out your football dreams in Career Mode as you define your personality as a player and manage as some of football’s most famous names.
In VOLTA FOOTBALL and Pro Clubs, bring more personality to the pitch with new levels of customisation and enhanced street and stadium gameplay. However you play, experience The World’s Game with over 19,000 players, 700+ teams, 100+ stadiums, and over 30 leagues – including the UEFA Champions League, Premier League, new Barclays FA Women’s Super League and France D1 Arkema with unrivalled authenticity in FIFA 23.
- Career mode is the best it's been in forever
- Free kicks and corners are much better than before
- New Fifa Ultimate Team options
- New defending will take some getting used to
- Defending still feels hampered with sliding tackles being a too high risk option
- Player career still feels like an afterthought
FIFA 2023 [Game] Prices
Specification: FIFA 2023 [Game]
harold smith –
Game was not up too well after loaded not save and not work when add ea. Com sport
The headline is the main reason for the score. Another reason is that the game is incredibly buggy. Bet on it – you will experience bugs. The monetization is as aggressive as you would expect at this point, and FUT is still very pay-to-win.Great game other than that.