Corsair iCUE H100i RGB Pro XT, 240mm Radiator9.2/10 (Expert Score)
About this item
- Magnetic Levitation Fans: Two 120mm CORSAIR ML Series fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance.
- Dynamic Multi-Zone RGB Pump Head: 16 Individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customisable lighting effects to match your build.
- Extreme CPU Cooling: Experience incredible cooling performance, with each fan running from 400 to 2,400 RPM while in operation.
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profiles in CORSAIR iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
- Powerful iCUE Software: Control and synchronise your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds..Cooling Socket Support : Intel 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2066, AMD AM4, AM3, AM2, sTRX4, sTR4
The Hydro Series H100i PRO RGB had been the premium 240 mm offering, with this new iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT providing enhanced RGB lighting effects. Beyond improved iCUE software-powered RGB lighting customization, enabled via 16 individually-addressable RGB LEDs on the pump head, CORSAIR’s PRO XT liquid cooler lineup offers their “best performing liquid cooler yet” in the H150i RGB PRO XT – though we are going to focus on the 240 mm version here today.
The iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT cooler is a standard all-in-one design from CORSAIR, with the water block/pump unit connected to a 240 mm radiator with sleeved low-permeation rubber hoses.
The aluminum radiator is 27 mm thick, with a 380 mm tubing length to the pump assembly. The copper coldplate offers a 56 x 56 mm surface area (more square this time, rather than the round shape of the H100i PRO RGB), and the usual pre-applied thermal compound.
The included ML series fans feature magnetic levitation bearings, and in our experience are inaudible over normal room noise at idle. The fans can spin at up to 2400 RPM, and – as with the previous iteration – there is a “Zero-RPM” preset to eliminate fan noise entirely at low CPU temps, though pump noise masked any idle fan noise at both “Quiet” and “Balanced” presets on our open test bed.
Mounting the iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT is an identical process to any recent CORSAIR liquid cooler, and I won’t cover the process step-by-step here. For this Intel system, once the metal backplate, standoffs, and pump/block were attached it was a simple matter to connect the attached fan and SATA power cables and begin testing
DYNAMIC MULTI-ZONE RGB PUMP HEAD
16 Individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build.
ZERO RPM MODE
Zero RPM cooling profiles in CORSAIR iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
- High-performing 240mm AIO cooling
- iCUE software suite allows for customized cooler and lighting control
- Priced well for premium performance
- Noisy fans at 100% speed
- Awkward, small screws used to secure fans to radiator
- RGB lighting is pump-only
Corsair iCUE H100i RGB Pro XT, 240mm Radiator Prices
Specification: Corsair iCUE H100i RGB Pro XT, 240mm Radiator
There are no reviews yet.