Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone8.4/10 (Expert Score)
About this item
- The price/performance standard in side address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home studio applications; The noise level is 20 dB SPL
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom engineered low mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. Output connector: integral 3 pin XLRM type
Upgrade your podcasting setup with this Audio-Technica vocal microphone pack. The adjustable studio boom arm offers secure attachment to tables and desks, while the cardioid condenser microphone delivers smooth sounds and minimal noise. This Audio-Technica vocal microphone pack features M-series pro headphones with sound-isolating earbuds and 40mm drivers that blend comfort with performance.
Compatible with most Audio-Technica digital voice recorders
For use with your existing device.
Enables recording of voiceovers, narration, interviews, reports and presentations.
Picks up your voice and insulates it from other signals.
To provide sturdy support while reducing undesirable sound-distorting microphone vibration.
Microphone stand adapter
For optimal positioning.
20Hz – 20kHz frequency response
For faithful sound reproduction.
3 pin XLR connector
Ensures durable, long-lasting operation.
Offers a flexible range of motion during use.
- Clear defined sound.
- Extremely versatile and can be used for just about anything.
- Excellent Transient Response.
- Low Mass Diaphragm.
- Only features a cardioid polar pattern.
- Better for studio use than live, but that was intended.
- Needs a pop-filter, but what studio microphone doesn’t?
Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone Prices
Specification: Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone
There are no reviews yet.